How do I start searching the library catalog?
ASign in to your account
- View all Hamilton resources
- Request items
- Renew items and view your account
- Keep a list of favorites
BEnter your search terms
Results contain all the words used. These may match words in a title, author names, subjects, abstract, or other fields.
- Use quotes (" ") for an exact phrase (e.g., "human rights")
- Use the asterisk (*) as a wildcard for one or more characters (e.g., recycl* - retrieves recycle and recycling)
CLimit your initial search
- Hamilton Resources - Search Hamilton books, articles, videos, and more
- Books at Other Libraries - Search for and request items from other libraries
- Course Reserves - Search by instructor's last name
DRefine your results
Show only items available online or physically shelved in the library. Include or exclude items by resource type, date, author, etc.
Pre-limit a search to specific fields, material types, language, and publication dates.