v. 1-2. Colonial Latin America
• v. 3. From independence to c1870
• v. 4-5. 1870 to 1930
• v. 6, pts. 1&2. 1930 to the present
• v. 7. Latin America since 1930: Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean
• v. 8. Latin America since 1930: Spanish South America
• v. 9. Brazil since 1930
• v. 11. Bibliographical essays.
This database contains bibliographic records found in the Handbook of Latin American Studies (HLAS) from the 1970s to the present. HLAS includes annotated citations for books, journal articles, book chapters, conference papers, maps and atlases, and e-resources.
Each article is an authoritative guide to the current scholarship, written and reviewed by academic experts, with original commentary and annotations.
Subjects available to Hamilton:
African American Studies
Cinema and Media Studies
Latin American Studies