Skip to main content
Create a Bibliography
Create a Bibliography from one or more references.
- While viewing a list of citations, select the desired references (or select none to use all references) and select Create Bibliography.
- Optionally select a different citation style. By default, the bibliography appears in the last style you used in RefWorks.
- Select Copy to Clipboard and paste the bibliography as text into your document.
Or use Quick Cite to insert one or more citations into your paper or bibliography.
- While viewing a list of citations, select Create Bibliography, then select Quick Cite. A dialog box appears.
- Select the citation style to use and select Continue.
- To insert one reference, hover your mouse over the reference and select Copy citation. To insert multiple references as a unit, select the citations to insert and select the Copy to Clipboard icon. Paste the text into your document.
- To insert a bibliography, select the relevant references, either using the checkbox or the star icon, and select Continue to bibliography.
- Select Copy to Clipboard and and paste it into your document.
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Road, Clinton, NY 13323 • 315-859-4735 • Copyright © 2017 The Trustees of Hamilton College. All rights reserved.